Want to Meet Your Spirit Guides?
Dude, It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
Even a Stanford-educated former lawyer like myself can get into connecting with Spirit Guides when I realize just how well it WORKS! Here are some benefits to connecting with your Spirit Guides, as I see it…
* It’s like having an invisible team you don’t have to pay, who work 24/7 for the rest of your life – for YOU!
* It’s a non-religious yet deeply spiritual thing that exists in almost every wisdom tradition, and even fits alongside of many traditional religions (call em Angels, Saints, Genii if you’d like)
* It makes it easier to talk to God if you imagine different personalities with different specialties – cause the human brain is limited, People!
* When you put your Guides to work on something, it’s running in the background while you can work on other stuff.
* Surrendering to a higher power is a fantastic stress-reliever.
* You get parking spaces a lot easier. Test this. It works.
* It’s a sneaky way of getting yourself to “pray” – that is, to connect directly to Spirit/Creator and have a conversation!
Anyway, engaging with Spirit Guides is also just fun.
3 Most Important Tips about Spirit Guides
So I’m going to share the 3 most important tips I think you need to know to connect directly with your Spirit Guides without making it hard or boring. 😉
1. Invisible Friends – Remember when you were a kid, and you had invisible friends you played with? Do that. Imagine your Guide, as a benevolent wise friend. And talk to your Guide. And imagine what your Guide would say. That’s it. Don’t make this hard. Just do it.
2. The Good Guys – As you imagine/connect with your Guides, set your powerful intention to ONLY connect with the Good Guys- that is, the energies that are in alignment with the Highest Good. That way, you don’t have to worry about calling in energies that are troublemakers. It’s like when you throw a party – you invite who you WANT to talk to. You don’t just throw open the front door to the world and yell “Free Booze!”
3. You’re the Boss – Your Spirit Guides are wise, powerful, and have a big vision view. That’s cool. But because YOU’re the one in the body, making the choices, you get to have the final word. So ask their advice, listen to it, and then do what your intellect and intuition agree you should do. Don’t use Guides as a cop-out. Don’t give your responsibility away. That said, your Spirit Guides’ ability to help you is limited only by your limiting beliefs. So set your intention, call them in, and put them to work!
Want me to give you some specific training and exercises to do to connect with your Guides – all without charging you any cash? Okeedokie.
Then check out Experiments 8, 9, 10 & 11… and you’ll have yourself a full on fun experiential training with me! Whee!